Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEDDING CAKE BOOKING
1) Only a deposit secures your date. To book your wedding, £100 non-refundable deposit is required.
2) Wedding cake tasting/consultation should be booked up to 6 months before wedding day. This should be pre-arranged and agreed verbally or in a written agreement. Please note consultation cost £15 and is usually booked for weekends. Couples get to select a choice of 4 cake flavours and 3 fillings for tasting.
3) Balance of cake payment should be fulfilled at least 1month before the wedding day.
4) Cake design can be modified up until 1month before the wedding, as at when full payment would have been made.
5) In the event of a cancellation, a 14-day notice should be given upon which 50% of the payment will be refunded. If notified later than 14 days unfortunately no refund will be authorised work on cake may have already been started.
6) Delivery and set up incur a separate cost. Delivery cost will be based on wedding location whilst labour incurred whilst setting up is £10/hour.
7) Stands are available to hire for an additional cost and will be reflected in the overall price of cake. Please notify me on consultation if this would be required. Stands cost £35 with a refundable deposit of £10. Please note stand must be returned within a period of 48 hours.
INGREDIENTS AND ALLERGIES
At Bim’s Delight, we bake from scratch and use the best quality ingredients sourced from our local supermarkets. During initial consultations, clients are asked about possible allergies which are fully taken into consideration whilst preparing cake order. All clients are advised to disclose all allergies when placing their order. Allergen information will be made available for every order.